Cooking with Cricut Sweetshop Blog Hop!
Welcome to Bugjuiced with Deb and the CookingWithCricut.com Sweetshop Blog Hop! If you’ve never enjoyed a blog hop before, it’s where you ‘hop’ between blogs following a chain of links, with each blog in the chain posting something exciting for the event! There will even be some great blog candy (giveaways) to win along the way! More on that in a moment!
With Valentine’s Day just a few days away we are sharing some wonderful ideas and inspiration for your viewing and crafting pleasure! Each Design Team member will be featuring an original project each day (Saturday & Sunday) made especially for this hop. Make sure to check out each DT member's blog and collect the special letter there. There will be prizes along the way at our DT members' blogs, AND there will be some nice PRIZES with a few different ways to win at CookingWithCricut.com!
The First layout here I didn't use any carts. I just used BoBunny papers and cut out the little tickets. I used SCAL2 of course to do my lettering on my tags with my glitter pens from
You can see I used my "CRI-KITS" Glitter pens on this. Click picture and see close up! The glitter looks great from these pens!! I love photostrips and there is a great site that you can make your own as well as puzzles, mosaic's etc. Big Huge Labs its pretty fun and I love the way they look on your layouts. I did one on an album and it turned out so cute.
The second item I am posting is a repost but since it is the "SWEET" theme I wanted to post it again. My hubby loves sweets and so I made this cute little recipe book to keep all his favorite things he likes me to bake for him!! I love doing word books, shape books so this was a great project! I did it all myself in SCAL2!!
2 GIVEAWAYS: **These are two separate gifts for two separate selected winners
#1- I get to giveaway the following two files to a lucky winner!! These are cut files. If you do not wish you have the cut files you will be able to select a digi file from Melin's site papercraftingworld.com just let me know which one you prefer.
#2- Dane and Dru at "Cri-kits" are sponsoring my blog candy!!! The winner will receive a Pen set of their choice (Regular/Neon, Glitter, Metallic or Pastel just tell me which one you want ) this will include the pen holder!! This is a wonderful prize, these pens are AWESOME!!! They also sell a embossing pen and accessories that is wonderful. Look for a future project of mine using the colored tins and embossed design!
PLEASE VISIT THEM AT CRI-KITS
Here is the “secret” letter you need to collect to be eligible for a prize package at CookingWithCricut.com. "E"
Now it's your turn! Let’s see your sweet Valentine projects. Be sure to include a Cricut or other die cut machine cut on your project and link it up at CookingWithCricut.com. The Design Team will pick their three favorites and one lucky sweetheart will be chosen randomly to win one of the six prize packages being offered in this hop.
Next stop... Erika at http://www.cricutlove1.blogspot.com Go see what she has in store for you today.
And don’t forget, when you're done, make sure to head back to CookingWithCricut.com and get entered to win one of SIX prize packages! Here’s how:
1. Link your sweet Valentine project and be one of the top three chosen by our Chefs.
2. Link your project and be the randomly drawn winner.
3. Collect all the letters and unscramble our “secret” phrase correctly and leave it in the special comment section on CookingWithCricut.com.
4. Or just leave a comment at CookingWithCricut.com and let us know how you liked our Sweetshop Blog Hop.
Here is our Hop line-up:
1. CWC-Melin http://www.cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com/
5. Cathie http://www.creativecutter.org/
6. Christel http://www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
7. Dalis http://www.stampergirl.com/
9. Erika http://www.cricutlove1.blogspot.com
16. Madison http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/
17. Maria Elena http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
18. Melissa http://www.melissascrappenplace.blogspot.com/
19. Michelle http://www.mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
20. Nicole http://www.croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com
21. Raven http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com
22. Roberta http://www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
23. Ronnie http://www.inkyantics.blogspot.com/
On CWC, Melin is offering the following prizes:
- Design Team Top Three choices will each win — Digi Stamps or Cutting Files that will be released for the Hop.
- Random Drawing Winner — A gift certificate/prize package from Oh My Crafts.
- Secret Phrase Winner — A year’s subscription to the Bug Magazine.
- General Comment Winner — Digi Stamps or Cutting Files