I have to admit I didn't quite plan well with the colors I chose for my princess so I recut her dress and it ended up looking a bit better. My mojo has been lacking lately. Still not 100% re-cooped from the flu/bug that I had. I popped up most of the princess with pop dots to give her a bit of dimension. I used some enamel dots that was included in the WOTG and there is so many cute things in this kit I can't wait to make something else. The embellishments are just too cute. Very much my style.
The card is a bit bigger than I normally make but the sentiment I chose from the stamp set (and I LOVE this stamp set) was quite large. This stamp set has some of the stamps that you can cut with the Artiste Cartridge.
My card base is 5 x 5.5" and the strips I cut at 2", 1.5" and 1" and then layered them on top of each other. I used Raspberry pink twine to give it some texture. I also used my wink of stella clear pen on the crown.
I used a corner rounder on the corners. I thought that looked nicer. I hope you liked my card and hope to get some more things made from this collection soon!
Thanks for stopping by!