Thank you for joining us for Cardz TV "Anything Goes" blog hop. You should have arrived here from Jeri's blog. I will have the line up below for you as well.
We were to use the new release stamps Mary came out with and I chose to use the "Birds and Bees" set. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Now I did forget to do a few little things but at least my plan worked for the most part! :)
I created this little bee girl from a picture I found on the internet. I imported it into my program
but it didn't come out well so I set out to create the file. I think for the most part it turned out. I need to tweak a few things. I do like the way it turned out though.
I must have stamped the sentiment 20 times because I wanted to try it on vellum, vellum over cardstock layered, embossed and then just stamped. I went with this white embossing on cardstock. The embossing doesn't look white though it appears a bit cream colored but I think it works good. I just used a banner file I had a chopped off part of it. I measured the sentiment to see what size I needed it to be. I used a tiny stapler I have to attach it.
I used my micron pen to make some dashes around the card. The base is just white cardstock but the yellow piece I cut some hexagon's out to make it look a little honeycombed. I am in love with her. She is a Kawaii inspired bee.
BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!!
Mary is generous and is offering two stamps sets of the winners choice (Picked by random.org) You must follow Cardz TV blog and leave a comment to be eligable. She has some really cute sets!
YOUR NEXT STOP IS: GLORIA
1. Mary - http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Georgia- http://www.geritolgal2.blogspot.com
3. Cindy - http://www.cindyvernon.blogspot.com
8. Sharon ~ http://meemeescreations.blogspot.com
9. Jeri - http://bugnme.blogspot.com
10. Debbie- http://www.craftinchaos.com
11. Gloria - http://www.girliascards.com
12. Barbara - http://www.spotofsanity.blogspot.com
13. Elaine - http://ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com